Tuesday 20 March 2018

100 word challenge wk 8

I gripped the bar, my knuckles as white as a sheet. Slowly I lowered myself nearer. I couldn’t I just couldn’t. I felt my tears dripping down my face as I looked down towards the earth. I was in shock. I couldn’t bring myself to jump. Soon enough a crowd started gathering acting if I was entertainment. I heard muttering around me
“What happened?”
“How did she get up there?”
“What is she going to do?”
I looked down but know they were cheering me on,I worked up enough confidence and slowly but surely I eased myself down through the gap of the monkey bars and to safety.





2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this, Niamh. You created emotion with words which can be difficulty to do. Continue to keep posting, even if it not related to what we are writing in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great 100 Word Challenge Niamh! I like how you retained the mystery, and how you used first person to convey your actions!

    Liam Rogers (Team 100) - Milton Keynes, England

    ReplyDelete